Coastline Orthopaedic Associates is dedicated to the health and well-being of our patients and staff. We have taken the necessary steps to adhere to Orange County Health Care Agency, Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and local and state regulations. We want you to feel comfortable and safe should you need to visit our office.
Your safety is of the utmost importance to us. Please be assured this office has practiced universal precaution guidelines. We are also taking extra precautions based on CDC recommendations to ensure your safety while attending your appointment. The extra steps are, but are NOT Limited to:
- Limited capacity during COVID-19.
- Masks/facial coverings are required for staff and patients.
- Social distancing guidelines have been implemented.
- Conducting temperature checks of our staff and patients.
- Waiting areas are thoroughly wiped down and disinfected.
- Exam rooms are thoroughly wiped down and disinfected after each visit.
- Frequently shared items, such as pens, tissue boxes, business cards, seating are thoroughly wiped down and disinfected.
- We have removed all newspaper and magazines.
- We have placed extra hand sanitizer pumps around the office.
In order to help our patients and staff practice social distancing, we will be limiting the number of patients in our waiting area at any given time.
We will not let the COVID-19 stop us from providing our patients with the best care possible.
Thank You and Stay Healthy,
Coastline Orthopaedic Associates